논문검색 서비스

학회소식

First Circular and Call for Papers, AMDP2014

페이지 정보

작성자 해양공학회 작성일 13-08-13 16:44

본문

Message from Conference Chair of AMDP2014: Professor Yun-Hae Kim

On behalf of the Organizing Committee AMDP 2014, it is my great pleasure to warmly welcome you to participate in the Seventh International Conference on Advanced Materials Development and Performance (AMDP 2014), scheduled to be held in Busan, Korea from 17th to 20th July, 2014. Over the past 17 years, AMDP has grown to be one of the major international conferences in Advanced Materials. The Conference will continue its tradition of focusing on “advanced materials, performance, and their application.”

Your attendance and contributions to this conference will make it an exciting and memorable event.

Busan is very unique and multicultural coastal city in Korea. Busan metropolitan city is blessed with a mild climate and rich sea products. The Busan metropolitan city has an established reputation of welcoming its visitors, particularly in the summer, because we have very beautiful beach.

I hope that you will find this conference both enjoyable and valuable, and also enjoy the cultural and natural beauty of Busan, and Korea.

I am very delighted to extend a warm welcome to you, and look forward to your active participation at AMDP 2014.

Prof. Yun-Hae Kim

Chairman: AMDP 2014

첨부파일