Copyright © KSOE. All rights reserved.
The Korean Society of Ocean Engineers
If you wish to become a member (individual or organization) of KSOE, please submit a membership application form and the consent form for the use of your personal information and pay the admission and annual membership fees.
(as of April 1, 2020)
|Full members (incl. lifetime members)
|Annual membership fee
|A person endorsing the purpose of the corporation who has majored in marine engineering-related fields such as oceanography, shipbuilding, machinery, civil engineering, resources, electronics, materials, energy, equipment, and architectural engineering in university, or a person recognized as having equivalent or higher qualifications and been nominated by one or more full members
|A person endorsing the purpose of the corporation who is studying in a related department at a junior college or a school of a higher education and has been nominated by a professor who is a member of KSOE
|A library or organization that wishes to receive the journal published by KSOE (Journal of Ocean Engineering and Technology)
|An individual or organization endorsing and aiding KSOE business activities
|KRW 6,000,000 or more
|KRW 3,600,000 or more
|KRW 2,400,000 or more
|KRW 1,200,000 or more
|KRW 600,000 or more
|KRW 360,000 or more
• Members can receive the journal published by KSOE for free.
• Individual members can contribute to the journal published by the KSOE and its conferences.
• Members can browse the books and other materials in KSOE’s collection.
• Members can participate in the research services carried out by KSOE.
• Members can be nominated for various internal and external awards.
• Members can receive various information related to ocean engineering.
• A link to the special member’s website is provided on the KSOE website in the form of a publicity banner.
• Special members can promote various information through KSOE’s website and webzine.
• Special members are permitted to use KSOE’s name and promotional materials at their academic events, etc.
• Special members are provided with periodicals such as KSOE’s journal and webzine.
• Special members are given preference when assigning PR booths at various academic events hosted by KSOE.
• Special members may request an industry-university seminar for the purpose of introducing their company and product.
• Special members that are small and medium-sized enterprises may request technical guidance for specific technologies.
• Special members may request any other types of support that can be provided by KSOE.
• Electronic payment (credit card or bank transfer) on the payment page of KSOE’s website.
• Online Giro payment (www.giro.or.kr: Giro No. 6998462, Korean Society of Ocean Engineers)
• Kookmin Bank 123-01-0060-831 / Account holder: Korean Society of Ocean Engineers
• 070-4290-0656 / email@example.com